Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with us.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
We can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, we will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. We will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, we will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: We are here for you, every step of the way, that’s how we work with our clients.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services.
Our clients say that we do.
“Shawn and Angela were amazing at helping us buy and sell our home. They worked tirelessly, even while on their honeymoon, to get us more than we could have ever imagined on the sale of our condo and then assisted us in buying our new home. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell or buy a home.” John & Shannon, FB / Google